Starter - 10 minutes
Kahoot - how much do you know now?
Use a memorable name...we will try again another day!
Main - 45 minutes
- Create a Folder in Sites/Computer Science called Python Training
- Open a new file in IDLE to start coding...
- Log into your email and take a look at your Google Classroom at your first assignment
- From the Start menu select ALL PROGRAMS > ICT & BUSINESS > IDLE (Python GUI)
- For each new program created you have to start a new Python file by clicking File > New
- Save each program you make in your new Python Training folder
- Follow the steps in the tutorial below to understand how to use the print function
- Create your own programs that output your favourite food/sports/films. Remember to save each as a new file.
- Sign up to Codecademy.com
- Can you research how you will be able to allow the user to input some information?
- What did you create this lesson?
- What function did you use?
- What does it do?
- Have you learnt anything new?
- Did you get any errors?