Thursday 25 February 2016

Lesson 3 Program Control Flow

L/Os:
Understand and use sequence, selection and iteration in an algorithm
Use NOT, AND and OR when creating Boolean expressions
Write algorithms in pseudocode involving sequence, selection and iteration
Trace through given algorithms to explain what they do, correct or complete them


Starter


What do you remember about AND OR and NOT gates? 
Write down anything you remember from last year in your book under the heading 'Lesson 2 Program control flow'

Which applies to you....?

AND - I am in Year 10 AND I like pizza

OR - I am in Year 10 OR I like pizza

NOT - I am in Year 10 but I do NOT I like pizza


Main


RED TASK

Take a look at the presentation below and make notes when you see the pencil!

AMBER TASK

Fill in the Complex Boolean Expressions worksheet

GREEN TASK

Fill in Homework 2 Program Control Flow (this will need to be completed as homework)



Plenary/Homework


Complete the Homework 2 Program Control Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elite of the Week

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Year 10/11 Deadlines